Friday, June 02, 2006

What a great day!!

First, I get to wear one of my new outfits. This one came with bloomers but some "bloomin' twit" had holes only just for my legs and tail. What was mom supposed to do? Help me undress every time I had to go "out"?? We decided to leave the bloomers at home. :o)

Then Star dropped by for a surprise play date. We had the absolutely best of times. As a treat, we got liver flavored Charlee Bears and my mom even gave HER mom a baggie full of them to take home. Star is just one of my very best ever friends. I wish Sarabi lived closer to me so we could have play dates, too. :o(

And THEN Mrs. Graff came by with more papers for Mom to route out for service. I like this picture of Mrs. Graff and me everly so much better, don't you? She has such a pretty smile, I think. I'm practicing mine, but so far it's a struggle. But if my Uncle Sneakers could do it, I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually.

And NOW it's time for Puppy School and what is Mom doing? Hmmmm? Oh big surprise. She's still working. She didn't leave her desk until about 4:15PM which meant I only got a half hour of Puppy School. But that's ok. Only five kids showed up so I got some good one-on-one time with everyone. I sort of got into it with Toby because he wants to ...well, let me put it this way. I'm NOT that kind of girl, if you know what I mean.

Hope you all have as good a day as I did yesterday.

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: