Thursday, June 29, 2006

My fur mom is "Tootoo"

My mom found my "birth certificate". My dad is "Dandy Agustus Bush". He must be pretty important because they called him "Sire". MaDam (get it? "Ma Dam"??) (sigh...oh well) is "Sissy's Tootoo by T and J", and not Molly. Dad was blue and gold. Mom was Blue and Tan. Oh gosh, I don't know WHO I look like now. I'm silver, black, grey, copper, tan. You name it. AND I also have a copper patch in the middle of my head that's starting to grow out from where my hair broke off from one of those bows. The only person I know that has a rusty spot in the middle of their head like that is my cousin, Mo, the cat.

My "Grandma Jean" said that probably the groomer just twisted my leg a bit and it'll get better in time. She said that soft tissue damage takes longer to heal than even a bone fracture. Also...she sort of blew it for me when she told Mom that us Yorkies tend to be a bit dramatic, and if we get attention by doing something, we'll keep it up whether we need to or not. I was NOT planning on letting that little piece of information out. Darn.

So I'm not getting a trip to Dr. V's this morning, and I won't get to play on the computer with Nicole, and I won't be getting a lot of attention and cuddles like I'm so used to getting at my doctor's office. And Mom says, for once, she'll get to the office "on time".

Later, guys! I have to get ready for work. No more bows for me though. Not unless they're the clip on kind.

Love,

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Oh, Mary-Margaret,

We laugh every time we read your blog! And now we find out you are royalty. We feel honored to spend time in your presence. And what's wrong with being dramatic? You are very good at it and should get all the attention it will bring!!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy