Saturday, June 17, 2006

Nine Months Old - Portrait of a Puppy



Mom says I have an "angelic" look about me in these pictures. She doesn't know how she managed, but this is how they came out. I kinda like them. Makes me look almost ...er... ethereal? Oh, whats the word. Sort of wispy like a gossamer spirit. Like I'm a "ghost dog" ("Twilight Zone" music in background).




This one is one of my favorites. Mom's not so good with a camera so when something comes out nicely without her meaning to do it, she puzzles over it trying to figure out how to do it again.
And here's me relaxing on my leather recliner in my most favorite spot in the house. Don't I look comfy? Sometimes....I think there's GOT to be a way of hiding that camera. Nothing like a flash going off in your face to wake you up with a case of temporary blindness. Grrrrrrrr!

I'm off to my real bed now. G'night everyone.

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am SOOO excited - you won!!! Mum and Nana were away in Washington until late last night and Dad was crazy at work this week, so there was no one around to help me check your blog until this morning. I have been going crazy thinking about whether you won or not. When Mum got home last night she said "Sarabi did she win?" (she didn't say your name but I knew immediately who she was talking about)and I didn't have an answer for her. Anyway we are all thrilled! I think we will have to have a celebration in your honor today.

Mum and Nana had a great time in Washington D.C. I missed them so much of course. They were only there for 3 days but I am really glad they are back. Daniel was in Michigan with his girlfriend's family so it was very quiet around here and pretty lonely I might add.

Anyway Mum says she has to make Nana's early morning tea right now so we are going to sign off. We just wanted to give you our congratulations - better late than never Mum says.

Love
Sarabi