Friday, June 16, 2006

I Won! I Won! I Won! OHMYGAWSH!


Hi. It's meeeeeee. Mary-Margaret O'Brien. OHMYGAWSH. The blog people said they were having trouble with my email address and that my "award" kept bouncing. I don't know what could be wrong, but then I'm not that computer literate. I rely on my mom even to type my blog. Of course, I dictate it to her....so I CAN take the credit for authoring it. She's a good secretary, though.

My heart is just fluttering with excitement. Thank you all so very much for voting for me. I hope I won't disappoint you all. Turbo is quite a gentleman, and has not only conceded graciously, but even invited me to come to his place to shred some cardboard. This is in addition to taking a dip in his pool. I totally think he deserves the Blog of the Month spot right next to my Awesome Blog Award spot. Don't you?

(I love my award...I just LOVE it! My first EVERRRRR! Yayyyyyy! It's gorgeous!)

Mom says she'll order me one of those pouch thingies with a matching visor just like Abbey Mia has. I think I like the red, white and blue the best. Any suggestions?

Wow. I guess I'll have to stop shredding now that my nerves are stable again. Oh ...and did I tell you? Mom let me race around the backyard withOUT a leash on. Woo hoo!

It's a red letter day. Yayyy!

(You LIKE me....you REALLY LIKE me!!)

Love, Mary-Margaret O'Brien

4 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Congrats, again Mary-Margaret. We have cardboard waiting for you by the pool.

Tubey

Freda said...

Hey Mary-Margaret,

That's sooo coool that you won. You do have an awesome blog. CONGRATS!!!

I think all your mentorin' hepped, too. How do you have the patience and willpower to handle all those dogs? You must be pretty strong willed to keep those big dogs in line.

Wow! Fire alarms! Glad no one was hurt. When our smoke alarms go off, Mom's cookin' again, (Arf! Arf!) I freak out and low-tail it to the closet or garage (Or studio, as Dad likes to call it). Then I'm shakin and my teeth are chatterin' until I calm down.

Keep up the mentorin'. That is sooo important in a young dog's life. I think both parties gain for it.

Woof!

Freda

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

All those big dogs started out about my size. It's just they didn't STOP GROWING. That does give me an edge. Anyhoooo....if one of the "big dogs" forgets their manners, I have it down to a science: (1) flip on my back and look "submissive". If that doesn't stop them, then (2) I flip back to all fours....crouch, snarl and snap. That works almost all of the time. But if not, then (3) dash to a small, protected place where they can't reach me until they lose interest. :o)

Bogart H. Devil said...

Congratulations gorgeous! Nice work getting the award and joining the exclusive "club"! I've just added a link to your blog on mine: www.toaireisdivine.com.

Love,
Bogart