Tuesday, June 27, 2006

PS: Da-feet of the Chinese!

Ahhh. Today I had a gourmet day when it came to toes and feet. You KNOW how I love to taste shoes, lick toes, kiss feet. A client came in with his international buyer wife who had just arrived from Beijing after a 15 hour flight. She hadn't gone home yet and I immediately noticed something special about her. I disappeared under Mom's desk.

Mom was being very business like with her client, but couldn't help glancing over periodically at his exhausted wife who kept bursting out in giggles. Finally his wife explained that I was kissing her heels and it tickled ever so much. Actually, I was tasting....truly an epicurian delight, I tell YOUUU. I was so disappointed when she left.

The only thing about Chinese feet, I have to tell you, is that you're hungry an hour later.

Later, Gator!

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

MJ's doghouse said...

mary-margaret...you are a very funny little dog...You make me proud to be canine....I like to lick feet too but dad says no...then gives me a treat to take my mind of his feet....ya...it works for me....MJ