Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Determination is my middle name...

...well, sort of. I have this thing about laundry. I like to sniff it, drag it around, decorate the house with it. Of course, Mom doesn't appreciate that and she puts it inside her closet. As I think I've mentioned before, that does NOT stop me. I can get her closet door open. I sit in front of it and give it the old "one-two", over and over again until it opens just a teensy crack. Then I put a fingernail in the crack and pull just ever so gently, and voila! An open closet!!

This is me with my professional face on!

Lots of clients this afternoon. Sonia takes off Wednesday afternoons, which are usually fairly quiet. Today, we had calls and people all day long. Mom was trying to work in her office, but when I'd hear someone coming, I'd jump up and greet them. She says actually I was a big help today. I bought her a few minutes to finish up what she was working on before she had to come out and talk to them. I'm SOOO important. OK...I'd like to think I was needed. Does that sound better?

And here's me taking a "squeaky hedgehog" break. Hey! Some people drink coffee. I squeak rubber hedgehogs. OKAYYYY??

Love, Mary-Margaret

PS - I'm trying not to think about the competition. Trying....trying.....!!

No comments: