Saturday, June 03, 2006

SIX POINT FOUR POUNDS....

....and growing. Gosh! I mean, I wanted to be big and all, but I just got two new outfits. I really like them, too. I don't WANT to outgrow them already. I think I'm big enough. I'm eight and one half months old. I don't think I'll be growing much more, do you?

Puppy School was pretty kick-back today. Only five of us showed up, and three were Shih Tzus: Maximus (Max for short), PeeWee, and Pepper. Samantha, the black lab, was there, and me. Then Miss Heather let Wyatt out for a bit. He's like about 55 pounds, and might be Australian Shepherd mixed with a few other things. He's really cool and we have fun playing sometimes. Mostly I played with Pepper and Max, though. Max likes to wrestle like I do. Pepper likes to get more personal and I'm not into that. I nip at him to remind him when he forgets.

Then Mom took me home because it was way too hot to leave me in the car while she went to the market. Good News! She bought chicken again. Thank goodness. I guess I might want to eat that canned stuff in a real emergency, but ugh! That would be like humans eating Dinty Moore beef stew out of the can. Or Spam. blegh!

Have a great weekend. I know I will.

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Wow, Mary-Margaret, you have along way to go before you catch up to me :-) I weigh in at a hefty 88 pounds - pure muscle I am !!!! Ok, who am I trying to kid - most of it is fat, but I am sure there is some muscle in there somewhere :-)
Love,
Opy