Monday, June 26, 2006

The Princess of Process

A long time ago, way before I was even born, my Aunt Vicki dubbed my mom the "Princess of Process". Then, for her birthday or Christmas or something, Sonia bought her this "Princess" sign (in a fine leopard animal print, I might add!). Her credenza was getting a bit crowded so she moved it to the etagiere in the reception room. For the first time EVERRRRR I actually got to see it face to face. Nifty, huh?

Oh yeah...and see my hat? It's better than the bow, but I think it makes my head look flat. What do you think?

Love, Mary-Margaret

2 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

I think it looks great Mary-Margaret ! Very stylish indeed ! How is your leg ? Hope you have read my blog, and the (semi) good news on there :-)
Love
Opy

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Dear Opy - Was on my way to your blog when I saw your post. Here's part of my answer which I also posted to your email.

My leg is still gimpy. On and off...depends on what time of day it is. Mom took the bow out of my topknot this morning and found that I had a blood scab under it which broke open and bled like crazy. She called the groomers and started crying. Said she knows nobody would hurt me on purpose but she just can't understand why I can't ...just ONCE...come home without something being off. She also called and left a message for Dr V to call. She's getting kind of worried about me.

The owner of the grooming place should be calling her tomorrow. If they can't figure it all out, then Mom says I don't have to go there anymore. Which would make me sad because I really LIKE everybody there. Really I do. Maybe I just have a thin scalp? Maybe? I'm pretty brave, actually. Didn't even wince when she put the peroxide on it. Aren't you proud of me? Huh? Huh? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? :o)

Love, Mary-Margaret