Saturday, June 17, 2006

My Students for Today were....

Tripper, a Chocolate lab. He made a grand entrance by getting somewhat stuck in the gate. He yelped and cowered for a bit, but it didn't take him long to come out of his shell. I helped, of course. That's my job.
Riley started out really little...like about Tripper's size, but look at him now. Woo hoo!
See how big Miss Mia has gotten? And she's STILL growing.
Oh, and here's Dolly and Riley taking a water break. Everyone was SOOO well behaved today I thought I had a picture of Sandy, the baby golden lab, but I guess not. Darn. He's so cute. Looks just like Riley but isn't much bigger than Tripper. There was another new kid there - Maggie Moo - but she spent most of the time on her mom's lap. She's a Schnauzi-poo? I think that's what her mom said. Tiniest little thing ever. Mom said I was at least that small when I was her age. I weighed 2.1 pounds...she's about that now.

Miss Letty was there and that was a surprise. I thought she was going to be gone a month. She wanted new carpet and new floors in the Oregon house. Setting one's roof on fire is one way to get that, I guess. But ohmygawsh! She could have been killed. When fire alarms go off, there's usually a good reason? But she kept ignoring it until she noticed the paint blistering on the ceiling. AAAAACK. The good news is nobody got hurt. But she's still missing a roof and has been for three months. Mom and I really like Miss Letty and think of her as a friend, too. I know Mom was pretty upset when she thought of anything happening to Miss Letty, Dr. Hill and their "kids". I'm so happy she's back and ok.

See you in a bit...

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: