Thursday, June 08, 2006

Mom 'n me went 4-wheeling...

...in the back country today. It's so much fun if you don't mind a lot of dust. It makes me sneeze but I tell YOU, it's just beautiful in "them thar hills". First, we served an eviction notice to some people way on top of a mountain. They were pretty nice folks, and even said "Thank you!", and "Did you have any trouble finding us?". (Well...er...yeah, actually, but that was part of the fun, I thought!). Then we served another paper on someone we knew. We just called him up when we were at his gate and he gave us his gate code to come on in. Him and mom talked about their kids and stuff. They go waaaay back almost 20 years. Mom's known him since before he got married and had 4 kids. He's a nice guy, just a contractor, and getting sued is something that happens to contractors all the time. No big deal. Mom would of stayed longer but she just had enough time to get me to puppy school.

PUPPY SCHOOL - Yee haw! Bentley was there and boy, did he get trimmed. Woo hoo!! Pepper, Java and Dolly came and so the five of us had a really good time, just hanging out and visiting. Java is getting his "little surgery" tomorrow so I guess I won't see him for a couple of weeks. I'll miss him. Bentley probably won't get his until maybe July. I forgot to ask about Pepper. Dolly and me sorta spent some good girl time together. Then, later on, we "rassled" with the boys.

I think Puppy School is so much more fun when the classes are smaller like they've been the past few times. We get some really good one-to-one time that way, and everybody gets along so much better. Bentley is still a little fire ball, but I don't have much trouble with him. He knows when I've had enough, you know?

Dolly sees Lynne and Lois from "Cool Dog", just like I did. It's nice to hear about Miss Lynne and Miss Lois and how they're doing. I learned ever so much from them. One thing I want to tell Miss Lynne is that it's really ok for a pup to be both piddle pad and grass trained. This way, I don't have to bother Mom if she's busy or asleep in the middle of the night, or if it's raining out. I just know to go into the bathroom to take care of my business. I'm very good about it. At work, I go out a few times a day, but if it gets busy I also have a PP in the work room and it comes in handy. There! That's all I have to say about that. Some times one isn't better than the other when you can have both!

OK. Time to turn in again. We have a big day tomorrow. Fridays sure sneak up on us fast, don't they?

Love, Mary-Margaret

2 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Mary-Margaret,

Just letting you know that mum has nominated you for next months "awesome blog award" over at the www.dogswithblogs.com.au "Bone Zone" discussion boards. Dads nominated Turbo - but mum and me think your blog is much more classy ! So, grab all your friends and come over and vote on the boards - would love to see you win :-)

Love,

Opy

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Dear Opy - Thank you for the vote. I mean, gosh. For meee? Really? I would tell all my friends but I don't know how. My mom even looked at the link and couldn't figure it out and she is smart. Really she is.

Well, I hope to hear back from you. And I am so excited. I've never ever won anything in my whole life. Not ever.

Love, Mary-Margaret