Saturday, June 24, 2006

Neon Puppy Carrier



When one isn't supposed to walk a lot, one must find alternate methods of travel. My mom, the creative thinker, got me a front carrier with a matching visor. I arrived at Puppy School today in style, I must say! She's still getting used to putting it on me but I find it pretty comfy, actually.

She got both the hat and the carrier at Yorkie Treasures , just in case you're interested. They have so many fabrics to choose from. I was going to do red, white and blue "stars & stripes", but ended up with the "Neon Puppy" print. And the hat is SOOO comfortable, letting my ears poke through which is really nice.


I finally got a decent picture of Sam, the other golden retriever. He had a bad day today. Somehow, he scraped his little paw pad and had to see Dr. Hill. His mom left carrying all 16 1/2 pounds of puppy, and he's got to go on antibiotics for the next seven days.

I've been thinking about maybe that I'm too old for Puppy School. I love all my students, REALLY I do. But there's so much else to do now that I'm a tweenager. Maybe if I just stop by every so often to make sure the little ones are doing ok would be enough? I know I'll miss seeing my friends all the time. But I'll be in for regular check ups. It'll be ok for me, and somehow I'll get Mom through the transition. She does tend to get really involved in supporting her kids' activities, including mine. After all, I am like her baby! :•)

PS - My most FAVORITE song is "Squeaky Deaky". See "I'm on crutches..." below for the link to order it.

Love, Mary-Margaret

2 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Any advice on how I can get my Human to carry me places?

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary-Margaret, this is your long lost pal Sarabi! Between computer problems here at our house, and Nana's visit, I feel like I've been neglecting our friendship, but you have been on my mind I promise.

I'm sorry you've had a sore leg, I hope it's better by now.

I don't have much time to catch up right now, we are constantly on the go with Nana here, but I will get back on track next week when we return to our 'normal' routine.

I miss you.

Love,
Sarabi