Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Mrs. Graff stopped by....


...and I have to tell YOUUU! I just love her. She talks to me, and holds me and cuddles me. She's the type of person that really should have a Yorkshire Terrier. But she has really big pups at home, and they're way to big to play rock-a-bye puppy with. (sigh)

Mom tried to take a picture of me and Mrs. Graff, but I wiggled as usual. Honest? It's like my motor is in high rev mode. I just cannot absolutely sit still for even a second unless I'm sleeping. It's either "on" or "off" with me.

I'll post the picture here but already Mom has asked her to come by and have another one taken. Well, that...and to bring some copies of some papers by, but to me the picture is the most important thing.

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mary-Margaret,

Well I really don't know where to start but I'm feeling VERY stressed and I just needed to share. Yesterday we had another day from hell. It's quite complicated but I'll try and keep it short and sweet. I know I'll feel better once I get it all off my chest.

First Dad left yesterday morning to go to Wisconcin for his annual fishing trip with his brothers. That alone would have been bad enough, I'm going to miss him so much.

Then yesterday afternoon, Daniel was on his way to work, driving on the same street where he had his accident last week when someone drove into the back of him. It wasn't his fault at all, in fact he was completely stopped when this happened. Can you believe that? He tried to call Mum, but she was at home with me having seizures and couldn't answer the phone. It was terrible!! I was beside myself. Daniel finally figured out something had to be wrong with Mum so he had his girlfriend's Mom come to the house. She called the paramedics and they took Mum to the hospital. What drama I tell you! Mum says it's like a soap opera around here sometimes.

Luckily they were able to get Mum's seizures back under control and she was home again late last night, much to my relief. Daniel didn't tell her about the accident until she was stable, by which time he was a nervous wreck.

Thank God we are all fine. Our second car however is now damaged too although it's not as bad as our jeep - at least it's still drivable!!!

Dad was ready to jump in his rental car and drive right home, but Mum was able to convince him that we were really fine and that there was nothing he could do. Dad has been very stressed lately and Mum thinks he needs this break. Mum's friend Angel is going to stop by on a regular basis to check on us, so that Dad doesn't worry too much. She lives right up the street from our house.

Well there you have it Mary-Margaret. It's all a bit much really but as long as Mum and Daniel are fine, I'll be ok too.

Mum and I are relaxing tonight watching the national spelling bee. I'm going to be keeping a very close eye on her let me tell you. Daniel is at work right now but he calls about every 30 minutes to check up on Mum. Between us I think we've got her covered, don't you?

Love,
Sarabi