Tuesday, June 27, 2006

For meeeeeee???? Gosh!

I was just doing my thing with the pouch. You know, say "Hi" to John, the pouch man. Hop up and down a couple of times. I honestly didn't think anyone even remembered little old me. But after Mom fished some envelopes out of good ol' E-050, she said, "Oh look, Mary-Margaret! Something for YOUUUUU!". OHMYGOODNESS.

I hopped right inside until you couldn't even see my tail. I found MY package and, even though no could see MEEEE, they could hear me. Scratching away at that envelope. Oh, it smelled SO good. Finally, Mom said "Here. Let me HELP you!". The words of an angel, and I let her open it up.

My very own I-dont-have-to-share box of Milkbone five flavors doggie biscuits. Am I lucky or what??? Thank you, Auntie Leslie E-041. I just love that we're on the same bag run, don't you? One of these days, I'll send you a little something. NOOOO.....not that!!! Something nice. You'll see!

Tomorrow, I'm going to see Dr. V first thing in the morning. Mom's going to drop me off so they can "observe" me. That's a good word...kinda rolls off your tongue: ob - SERVE!! observe..observe...! Which really means I just hang out and they watch me to see how I am with my leg. NO, the owner of the groomer did NOT call my mother today. Mom says sometimes words NOT said are louder than those that are.

I'll keep you posted.

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: