Saturday, June 10, 2006

(ahem) I have been nominated.....

....or rather my blog has been, for the "Awesome Dog Award" at "Dogs With Blogs". My good friend Opy from Sydney Australia sent me an email. With her permission, I will post it here for you (just in case you want to vote for me):

This is my friend Opy who nominated me!!

(quote)

First of all, you need to register for the dogswithblogs boards - here is
the link - http://www.gruffpuppy.com.au/board/

Click on 'Register' up in the top right corner - under the banner. Don't worry, none of this information comes through to mum and dad. You will then be emailed a password to use with your username.

Once you have this, login (top right, under register) - go to the "Awesome
Blog Award" and then click on "Poll - and the winner is". Click on "Post Reply".

When you click on this - the poll should come up with voting buttons next to it, which you can click on to vote for your awesome blog :-)

You can also leave a reply saying how great your blog is and that Yorkies are much better than Huskies :-)

If by some chance - the voting buttons don't work (they shoud do, as mum and dad voted) just write in your reply that you want a vote for your blog :-)

Hope this helps - if not - let me know and I'll get dad to have a look at it - he is smarter than mum - well, he likes to think he is anyway :-)

I will be going on the "Vote 1 for Mary-Margaret" campaign trail shortly - I am just planning my strategy :-)

(end of Opy's email)

So, dearest friends, relatives, Romans and countrymen (and others, with or without ears): My worthy opponent is beautiful, well spoken, long in the tail and rather big compared to little me. But I'm all heart, you know. Really I am. And I would be SOOO very appreciative if you would trouble yourselves to cast just one little old vote for MEEEEE.

Sincerely,

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

1 comment:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Hey!!! Woooo ooooo ooooo wooo oooo!!!