Friday, June 23, 2006

I'm on crutches...

...or I would be if they made them in my size. Now I know why God gave us four feet. I'm only using three at the moment. Dunno what I did, but I'm scooting along on all threes now. Doctor said my kneecaps are wiggly. And that's bad? And my groomer, Nicole, thought I seemed to be rather tender when she tried to brush me. (I'll show you pictures of my new hair-do tomorrow, ok?) But no one can find anything exactly, and I'm not really in pain. Dr. V was poking fun at me by saying she thought I made it up just to go see her. Curses...foiled again. AND I weigh SIX POINT SEVEN pounds, but Dr V said I am not going to turn into a St. Bernard. She promised! She says I won't grow much more, but Mom says that she's heard THAT before. :o)

I left my new CD, "Songs to make Dogs Happy", with Miss Letty for sharing tomorrow. I told her we'd pick it up when we saw her at Puppy School. It came in the mail today and I just love it. When "Squeaky Deaky" started playing, I danced all over and barked right along with it. My good friend, Mia, got hers today, too. Already she's hooked on those songs. They ARE catchy, you know, and they deal with things really important to pups. Like squeakies, dinner, friends, playing, dinner, sleep, dinner....!

Catch you later...

Mary-Margaret

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no - what's with knees and vet visits? Half my doggy blogger friends are going lately. My sister went today and her knee is bad, bad, bad. I'm sad for her. I hope your knee gets better!

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

I hope your knee gets all better so you can dance with Sandy!

Roxie (Sammy & Andy don't understand the importance of these things!)

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Mary-Margaret,
Now comeon - are you trying to copy me by having a sore leg as well ? Are you testing it out to see if you really DO get that much more attention than normal ? The drugs make me ever so sleepy too - they make you feel weird, huh ? But weird in a good way :-)
Well, my dear - it is now my turn to wish you a speedy recovery and I hope that leg of yours has you back on all 4 paws a-sap !
Lots of love,
Your friend,
Opy

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Thanks, everyone. Leg still gimpy but doesn't hurt. Mom thinks I'm doing the Sailor's Hornpipe for attention. Maybe so. Sometimes on three legs, sometimes on four. I get a lot of lovin' if I limp a bit. :o)

Sandy didn't show, so dancing wasn't even an option. He's really the only reason I even went to Puppy School today, too.

Oh, well.

Mary-Margaret