Thursday, June 22, 2006

My Boyfriend Sandy and his little Brother

  Posted by Picasa Remember Sandy? He was my very FIRST boyfriend. We even both attended our first Puppy School class together last November 26th. Then, you know, we decided to play the field, but we are still good friends. Sort of. Even though I haven't seen him for everly so long. (sigh)

So look who shows up at Puppy Class today? Toby, Sandy's new little brother. He's just a baby and looks just like Sandy did when he was a little kid. Doesn't he? Anyway, Toby and Sandy's Sister-In-Law-To-Be said that Sue, Sandy's mother, was bringing the kids to School on Saturday. I just can't WAIT to see him. Sandy's SIL2B said Sandy weighs SIX pounds. I wonder if he'll still want to dance with me like he used to?

I'll keep you posted.

Mary-Margaret

No comments: