Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The End of the World....

...did NOT happen today. It was a rather nice day, actually. I got so many belly rubs I lost count. If it wasn't one of our guys, it was the UPS man, the Fedex man, people walking up and down the hall, ladies coming and going to the beauty salon downstairs. I was absolutely in heaven, I tell YOUUUU. I get all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it.

Bentley from Puppy School sent me an email and said thanks for the referral I gave him to Dr. Kris in Kona, Hawaii. He said he had been a little sick so he hadn't been to Puppy Class for a while. It was nice to hear from him. I will always consider Bentley a friend, you know.

Oh, and Mom got our garage door fixed. Really the nicest young man came out and not only fixed the door, but the I-drive (whatever that means), and figured out that we needed batteries in our outside code box. I also had a bit of fun with him, too. I kept dashing out the door and giving him heart failure. We Yorkies like to play "chase". I mean what can I say? It's just a thing we do.

Sonia got a shipment of office supplies and it had this stuff they call popcorn in the box. I tell YOUUU...it's NOT really popcorn, and it just sticks to your fur whether you want it to or not. I was running around with this big old piece stuck to my chin and didn't even know it, but Mom and Sonia thought I looked pretty funny. I wanted SOOO bad to get into Sonia's wastebasket and play with the popcorn but darn darn darn. She tied the liner with a knot and wouldn't let me have it.

OK...that's all, folks.

G'night and God bless...

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

1 comment:

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hi M-M,

I kept a special eye on the sky today too. I was gonna bark and bite if anything happened, because I have got MUCH MORE mischief to cause for my humans. We cant let a little thing like the end of the world stand in our way of living life to the fullest now can we!

Charlie