Tuesday, June 20, 2006

About Opy and Tanner

The Dachsies (Roxie, Sammy & Andy) reminded me that I hadn't told you all yet. OPY IS COMING HOME!!! Her mom wrote on her blog this morning and said that Opy was pretty sore but her doctor got ALL the tumor out. They'll know more later. I'll keep you posted.

YIPPEEEEE! To: The Yorkie Prayer Circle and all of my other friends who wished Opy well. We DID it! Yaaaayyy....!

Now it's time to put our paws together for Tanner, the Yorkie. I mean, I ask you - would a human give up their birth child if it needed medical care? I THINK NOT!! Well, they forget that adopted furbabies need their love and understanding just as much IF NOT MORE than a human hairless kid. Hmmmph.

If you are interested in helping Tanner, please click on Tanner's name above and you will learn all about him and this awful condition that so many Yorkies are born with.

My mom and me already sent a donation. I gave up my new summer bikini in a trendy orange/pink Hawaiian print to do that, because Tanner needs the money more than I need a bikini.

Love,

Mary-Margaret

No comments: