Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What kind of Hair-Cut?

Just checkin' in. Nothing big happened today. Unless you count toe and shoe licking. I got a lot of that in. (hee hee hee) Drives folks nutsy. One guy even said I was "distracting". Well? That's the point, isn't it?

Mom's back to her Lean Cuisine stuff. I'm back to "Go eat your KIBBLES, Mary-Margaret!". I've kinda made a game out of it, though, so it's more fun. First, I flip my kibble dish so all the little chunks go flying. Then, I leisurely sidle up to a kibble when it's not looking and gobble it up. Then, I amble on to the next one. I can entertain myself for a couple of hours like this.

Trying to figure out if I should get my hair cut short for summer OR let it grow long, like those beee-yoo-ti-full show dogs. Oh, heck, I'm not the show type, but I wouldn't mind looking like I am. I still have my puppy fur. Mostly on my rumpus (as you saw the other day), but I'm told it will grow out silky if I don't cut it. Couldn't hurt to see, I guess.

OK...that's it. Another ho-hum day.

Have a good night, and God bless.

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: