Thursday, May 18, 2006

"Gus" might now be....

...Jules? Julius? Poor little thing was abandoned by both his friends and enemies. Auntie C told Mom that she wasn't sure she was going to name him Augustus Caesar since it was really his adopted dad, Julius, that had the string of bad luck. Too confusing for an 8 month old pup to figure out. I kinda like the name "Gus" personally. It's easy for me to say. Yesterday, for example, when I was choking on some water, I was saying "GUFF GUFF GUFF", even while clearing my throat. The "ess" sound is a bit difficult for me at this age. We'll not discuss what a mess an upturned water dish makes at the moment, if you don't mind.

OK...off to work now. We have another frightfully long day to put in at the office.

Catch you later...

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would send you a quick hello. I'm trying to let Mum rest, she's not feeling too good today. She's got a cold and she's feeling quite miserable.

Besides I haven't got much to tell you really, although Mum did catch me earlier chewing on one of Dad's pens. She wasn't happy with me. I know you'll understand though. I mean I kept asking them to give me one of my bones and they were ignoring me!

Well I'm going to watch some TV with Mum.

I'll touch base with you tomorrow.

Love,
Sarabi