Tuesday, May 30, 2006

It musta been sumthin I ate!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, my poor tummy. Fidel calls it the "Bubblies"; Mom calls it the "Trots". A lady on one of moms lists calls it the "Scoots". Whateverrrrrr. It was awful. Mom was pretty green on Saturday and that's when it started for me, too. We talked about it and think maybe it was that chicken we had Friday night. (urp)

I've managed to make it to my piddle pad most of the time with only a teensy miss here and there, so Mom doesn't have a lot of mopping up to do. She took me to see Dr. V today. Oh, I just love Dr. V SOOO much, and I got to see a couple of Miss Letty's finches. They're all grown up and on their own, but when Miss Letty whistles for them they fly right up to her. They think she's their mom, you know.

My temperature was normal and I forgot to act sick. But Dr V is doing a couple of little tests just in case. She gave me some doggie stuff like Pepto-Bismol and told Mom to give it to me twice a day until it's gone. I thought I was better tonight, but after dinner I had the "Bubblies" again, so it's a good thing we got checked. I got to see Dolly, my Yorkie friend, and Luke, that new kid from Puppy School. They were both getting check ups, too.

You know what? Miss Letty says she thinks they're going to get a Yorkie just like me. Even Dr. Hill (that's her husband) likes Yorkies, but Benelli and Mordecai and (oh gosh) I think it's Rosie but I'm not sure. They're all big dogs. Miss Letty just wants a baby in her house. And what better choice could she make, I ask you??

Mom's friend from a professional list she's on just got her baby Yorkie and named her "Molly". And here's her picture. I think she's just the cutest baby ever. Mom says she looks just like I did when I was a baby.

When I see these little kids it makes me want a little brother or sister. I'll have to see if Mom will go for it. We have a good thing going but gosh, I don't want to be an only child for my whole life, you know?

I'll work on her.

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary-Margaret, you are very, very, cute and adorable! Pat J