Sunday, May 21, 2006

My Friends at Puppy School

Toward the end of puppy school yesterday, things settled down quite a bit. Poor Peaches was told that he has graduated and shouldn't have to return. I know that upset him quite a bit. Miss Letty will call Peaches' mom and have a talk with her. Then, Bentley left. See, here's the thing! Bentley and Peaches are pretty agressive, so it gets the other kids going. Peaches likes to stir stuff up and then he hops on the nearest lap, including MY mom's. Bentley is probably ready to have his "little surgery", but his parents are moving to Hawaii and don't think it's important right now.

This picture is of my good friend Java (at the top), Toby (boxer-shar pei), and Dolly (Oripei, which means she's half shar pei and half pug). And see? They're all playing really nice together. We all get along so well usually. I was busy with a new kid, Pepper. Pepper is a little Shih Tzu and looks almost identical to my old friend, Moses. He was kind of shy and needed a mentor. That's what Miss Letty says I am. A mentor. Doesn't that sound important? I just get along with everybody and make them feel right at home. That's my job.

Sincerely,
Mary-Margaret O'Brien
Teacher's Aide and Mentor

No comments: