Thursday, May 04, 2006

Mom needs an alarm clock

I swear, I know exactly what day it is and what time it is every Thursday and Saturday. It's PUPPY SCHOOL...YAYYYY! But my mom keeps forgetting. If I didn't sit by the door with an expectant look on my face and have Sonia to translate for me, I'd probably NEVER get there.

Today it wasn't until about 4:15PM that Sonia reminded Mom we were late. At first, Mom said we'd pass on going, but that really REALLY hurt my feelings. And I let her know that, too. I just sat in her doorway and made big puppy eyes at her. Finally, she called out to Sonia and said "I can't STAND it...the guilt. We're leaving!!", and she shut down her computer. And that's how I got to Puppy School today. Better late than never, they say.

It worked out pretty good, though. After the other kids left and I wasn't busy either being molested by Bentley under the bench, or busy keeping an eye out on the little kids, me and Benelli were the only ones left and boy did WE have fun racing. Oh, I'm pretty fast, but he's probably 60 pounds or so bigger than me, so I usually let him win. Honestly, I haven't had so much fun in ages. Mom stayed and visited with Miss Letty, and she saw how much the baby finches had grown. Miss Letty is ever so good with all kinds of babies. One didn't make it, but the other four should be ready to go out on their own soon.

Mom has to put me into "Day Care" for Monday. The jury trial starts then, and she might be a witness although she says the defense doesn't want her to be. That's all so way over my head, so I won't even think about it. I will be happy just being at Pet Medical Center with all of my friends. :o)

I'm ready for bed and now if I can just get Mom off the computer?

G'night everbody!

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: