Tuesday, May 02, 2006

But I WANT to go OUT!!

It's awful being so short. I have to stand on my tippy toes just to see outside. Oh, it smells so nice out there. Fresh grass, the breeze blowing ever so slightly. Flowers on the hillside just begging to be tasted. (sigh)

Today was pretty fun, actually. Every time Mom sat down to do some reports, the darn phone (that's what SHE calls it) would ring and someone would need us to do something for them "right away". I got woken up from my morning nap to go serve a subpoena. The company had moved, but the new folks had two Yorkies like me and next thing Mom knew I was in the back office playing with all the girls and Mom was just standing there, holding a subpoena. Eventually, we reconnected and we got the new address, so we could finish our job.

On the way back, we went to Siggy's drive-through again. Only THIS time I made it very plain that I expected to order something. Mom and I have a teensy little communication problem, though. I am saying "hamburger with cheese, please" and she's hearing "one egg, scrambled, no seasoning". Yuck. But it WAS fun to spread it all over Mom's office. Perhaps next time she'll figure out that hamburger will get eaten instead of scattered??

Then one of our clients calls as he's travelling to Vancouver and he needs some papers signed and witnessed at the County Jail. Mom and Sonia both have to go. I'm not allowed to go inside the prison so I get dropped off at my absolutely most favorite place in the whole world - Pet Medical Center. Mom takes me there for "Day Care" when she gets in a pinch. I spent the whole hour on Nicole's shoulders keeping her neck warm. OOOOO....and I also got a nifty rawhide chewie and Dr. V adjusted my tummy just a bit so the rest of the stitches would get absorbed.

OH OH OH and I don't want to forget to tell you. I saw DIZZLE. He has really grown up into a handsome boy. Really! And you know where he gets HIS hair cut? Miss Patty's Country Kennels. Can you believe it? He's had his "little surgery" so he was everly the gentleman with me, but we did kiss a lot. Boy, did we kiss. I think he said he will be coming back to puppy school pretty soon. I hope so. Dizzle was always one of my favorites, you know. (hee hee....I keep thinking about him and Boo and...hee hee yuk yuk yuk...). You'll have to go back to hear about that episode.

Then back to the office for more nap and then to the market. I really wanted to go outside and play but Mom's got this thing about owls and hawks, so I can't unless I'm on a leash. Oh well....can't have everything, I guess.

Off to bed now.

Love and kisses,

Mary-Margaret

No comments: