Thursday, May 11, 2006

Auntie Leslie loves me....


...she really does. She tells me all the time and even sends me pressies through the pouch. Oh, and what's so neat is that I always know when there's something for meeeeeeee. Yippeeeee! I can tell because John, the pouch man, has a silly grin on his face and sometimes I can tell just by the way the pouch smells. Ya know what I mean? Er...in case you were wondering, that's my rear end and tail you see. Sonia couldn't even get the pouch open all the way before I hopped inside. I just KNEW something was for meeeee. :o)

This time I got some pretty tasty chewy bones. One's chicken, one's beef and one is "old fashioned" so I guess it could be just about anything, maybe. I already ate half my beef one, but the other two seem to be kind of plastic stuff. Dunno...I'll figure it out, though.

Thanks, Auntie Leslie. I really LOVE you!

Mary-Margaret

No comments: