Thursday, May 25, 2006

Who is Don King?

And why does Mom laugh and say I remind her of him? Gosh. I just took out two blue hair clips and a pony holder and my hair was sticking straight up. Soooo?

I was a mentor again today, this time to a new kid - Luke - who is half German Shepherd/half Collie, Pepper and Lila. Dolly, the Oripei, and Toby played together. Poor Java tried to get a drink of water and Benelli was in a rotten mood, so Java got nipped. Miss Letty knows what to do, though, and it wasn't long before Java was back mixing it up with the crowd again.

I'm sorry I didn't write yesterday. Grandma even called Mom tonight to make sure I was ok. It's just that we worked late and got home just in time to watch the East coast feed of "Lost", and when that was over, we watched "American Idol". I'm glad Taylor won. He has hair just like mine. :o)

Good night, everyone.

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: