Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day and Making up for Sunday

Dear Diary: Sunday started out sort of lazy but after Mom made a list of things to do we got busy. She says the problem is remembering what needs to be done when she has time to do it. So we went to the office and opened mail, got gas, made a serve, went to Petsmart, and then to Longs Drugs. I get to ride in the kiddie seat of the carts and I'm very quiet. People always seem so surprised when they actually notice I'm there.

Petsmart is one of my favorite places. Yesterday we went for Piddle Pads and "untippable" water bowls. Mom bought three of them in designer colors to match her decor but she's returning them. (hee hee hee) "Untippable" is NOT in my vocabulary.

I also got two new outfits since Mom says I've outgrown most of my old clothes. Mom's going to take them to Puppy School for some of the new kids who don't have clothes yet. Both are in pink, my favorite color. Mom almost bought me a hat to match one of the outfits but I talked her out of it. I like my hair JUST THE WAY IT IS. We compromised a bit, though, and I let her buy me some colored hair clips. (sigh) Another 12 clips to make disappear, but such is my life.

Whatever Mom had the other day, I had last night. Maybe it was a "little boog" or something. But at least I had the decency to take care of it on my piddle pad and then NOT get back into bed with Mom. I slept on my cushion in the bottom of the TV cabinet and when Mom woke up she checked me out. Then she held my rear end under a stream of warm water and dried me with a fluffy towel. She's thoughtful that way, you know. And she never gets mad at me unless I do something on purpose like when I'm miffed with her. She just cuddles me and says "Oh, you poor little thing!", and stuff like that. Then I threw up this morning, but after that I feel absolutely POSITIVELY fine fine FINE!. I think this is a "Memorial Day", don't you?

I'll try to write more later. Have a really great day, everyone! :o)

Love, Mary-Margaret

We're going into the office today to work on bank statements.

No comments: