Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day....

....to Mom. First off, my Auntie Leslie helped me send Mom a card. She knew exactly what I wanted to say. She understands me.

http://actioncat.com/platinum/ActionCatcard.cgi?0514061126050351

Secondly, it's almost 8:00AM and so far I've been very good and not ONE teensy little accident. I know Mom appreciates that, too. I am getting to be so responsible. Colleen, Jason, Cailin and Clancy are coming over today and taking Mom to lunch. I guess I'll be staying home here with my Uncle Rudy. And you know what? It's ok. Really..it IS!

I actually stayed all by myself yesterday for THREE hours. I did pretty well....until I heard Mom open the garage, and then I was a mess. I couldn't kiss her enough and absolutely did NOT want her to put me down. But I am getting to be too old for a sitter, and I honestly don't mind being left alone for a bit. I think I will put my toys away, though. I know how my Uncle Rudy is with my squeakies.

Time to go have breakfast and help Mom make the coffee. I don't do much except give her moral support. I know she finds that very helpful. And sometimes, she shares her cream cheese with me, too.

Have a great day....

Love, Mary-Margaret

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mary-Margaret,

Thanks for your patience and for letting your mom go out with me yesterday. I know why you miss her so much. She is so very nice and so much fun to be with. You are lucky to have such a great mom.

We saw another doggie on the restaurant patio and we thought of you. When you are a little older, maybe you can come out to patio restaurants too? Hope so.

Sincerely,

Uncle Mike

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Dear Uncle Mike:

I was so very glad to let Mom go. She deserves to have some time of her own even though you're right about me missing her.

I found out that I AM ok and can be all by myself for a couple of hours. I didn't get into much. I left the wastebaskets alone. All I did was rearrange the pillows on Mom's bed to make them just a bit more comfy for me.

I hope some day I can meet you and Janet and your cats. I hear that YOUR cats are very well behaved and not so rude as to leave calling cards in other people's back yards. I would like to meet a polite cat someday.

Love, Mary-Margaret