Sunday, May 21, 2006

I babysat myself this morning...

...while Mom met her friend, Margie, for breakfast. They do that a couple of times a month. Before, I'd wait patiently in my carseat. Now, Mom says I'm old enough to stay alone for a couple of hours at a time. I guess I am a big girl but, as soon as I hear that garage door open, I skedaddle right into the kitchen so that I'm the first thing she sees when she walks in. I really miss her a lot and I leap into her arms and hang on really REALLY tight for a while.

After a bit, we went out and she worked. Then we went into the office for a few hours. There, I'm either sitting on Mom's shoulder looking out the window or napping in my office bed. She might have to work, but it's MY day off.

Really, it IS!!

Love, Mary-Margaret

PS: Grandma thinks Jack the Cat is really cute but that he deserves a more sophisticated name. Mom thinks he's a "Mortimer". Personally, I think Jack's a good name for him. Besides, HE picked it out, so it must be right.

No comments: