Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Monday again!

Monday just keeps comin'. Every 7 days and we do Monday again. Today, we rushed about getting ready for a hearing. I'm not allowed to go inside the court so Mom took me home and I babysat myself again. She was suing someone for not paying her and it was pretty "slam-dunk", she says. Good thing I watch basketball, so I know that's good.

Then she comes back for me and we go work some more. Back to the office, then out in the field. One of her "servees" even said "hi" to me, and said to Mom, "I see you have your partner with you again". Partner - I kind of like that. Makes me pretty proud. Maybe I can get my own business card?

Oh yes. Before I forget I want to tell you. My Auntie Leslie is in LOVE with "Jack the Cat" and has made his picture her screen-saver. I very thoughtfully gave Auntie Leslie Jack-the-Cat's pouch number (E-070) in case she wanted to send him a little something. It's so nice to have my Aunties and Uncles on an overnight courier route, don'cha think?

Have a great day, everyone.

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: