Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Star came to visit today....


...and we just had the very BEST time. Oh my goodness. We barked "hello", and then we did the circle-sniff thing. Then we started playing tag and wrestling and tusseling. This is a picture of me (not one of my best), down for the count. We wore each other out, and we'd take a break. And then we'd start all over again. Star is absolutely my very best friend. I even like her outfits. Her mom sure knows how to shop. She might even get me a harness next time she goes to Cabazon. Mom likes the stuff they have there, but she absolutely HATES to make the drive. They even have a Dooney & Burke outlet, Mom says, but I have NO idea what a DooneyandBurke is (or do I care?).

Tomorrow, we go to visit my Grandma in Santa Monica. And my GrandPaPa, too. It's just that Mother's Day is coming up so I said Grandma first, but oh, I am soooo excited. I can't WAIT. I've never BEEN to Santa Monica. Doesn't it sound like a pretty place?

Mom took pictures of me and Star but she hasn't gotten them off her camera phone yet. I'll post them when she does so you can see how much fun we have. I just LOVE Star.

Gotta get to bed. It's GRANDMA day tomorrow.

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: