Sunday, May 14, 2006

Uncle Rudy came by to visit me....

....for Mother's Day. Wasn't that nice of him? Ever since I spent that week with him while Mom and Cade were in Hawaii, he and I have become really good friends. Here's a picture of me racing with Auntie C, Clancy and Cailin. See who's winning? This is the FIRST time I've been able to run in my backyard without my leash on, but Mom said with all the people out there, she didn't think a hawk or owl would DARE try to snatch me.


I am having absolutely the very best time running and racing and just loving the feel of the wind in my hair. Here I am trying to give Cailin a backwards kiss AND trying to wriggle out of their arms. See how my head is almost upside down and I'm doing a real backbend?
This is my Uncle Jason and Auntie C (Colleen is also my sister, sort of, if you use your imagination). I tell YOUUUU...if I didn't already have such a nifty mom, I'd go live with them. You know Auntie C even asked Mom if she could take me home? Like trade for me? Er...I don't think so. Mom would never ever let ME go, not EVERRRR!
Here's Uncle Rudy catching his breath. I am way faster than he is. I can run circles around him. Sometimes he gets a little cranky with me, but I let him play with my yellow rubber squeaky bone and he gets nicer. Except he tried to take it home, so Uncle Jason played a little game with him, and now my squeaky bone is safe with my other toys.
And here are Cailin and Clancy sitting in the shade of our plum tree. Mom thought it was a really cute picture and she just had to have it. You know, I really love my family a whole lot. I'm so glad they came to visit me today. It worked out pretty well for Mom, too. They took her to the Macaroni Grill, which doesn't allow dogs but that's ok. I don't like Italian food.

I'm so worn out from racing and playing with my cousins. I think I'll go to bed now.

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mary-Margaret,

Wow you have a really nice family. Have you recovered yet from their visit? I think if I had been doing all that running around it would take me days to recover, but then of course I am older than you. Your Uncle Rudy definitely looked beat!
Your Mom has a beautiful backyard. I love the photo of Cailin and Clancy under your plum tree.

I'm a little fed up because it's been raining here for almost 3 days in a row. Mum says we need the rain because it's good for the flowers but I've had enough. I can't wait for the sun to shine again so that Mum, Dad and I can spend some nice relaxing evenings out on our deck.

I hope you had a good day.

Love,
Sarabi