Monday, May 01, 2006

Dear Grandma - How to Leave Me a Comment

OK, Grandma....Here's what you have to do.

1) First, "Leave your comment" in the note pad. Ignore the HTML tags unless you want to make your letters bold or in italics. Mom says you don't need that anyway. It's just a way of writing instructions to the computer.
2) Then "Choose an identity" - you can be "Anonymous" if you want. It's ok. Really it is!
3) Then click on "Log In and Publish".

When you leave your comment, you can always put your name at the end (like "Love, Grandma") so I'll know it's you and not Sarabi, or Star, or Teddy or one of my other friends. Oh, this will be such fun. I'm not really good at talking on the phone, and even worse trying to dial out, so this way we can be like pen pals. I can't WAIT until I get your first letter.

Love, Mary-Margaret

Your most FAVORITE grand-puppy, and your most truly adoring admirer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your Grandma leaves you a comment soon. It's really pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Nothing much happening here, Mum and I are just waiting for Daniel to get home from work and once we know he is home safe and sound, it will be time for bed.

Sleep tight Mary-Margaret and beautiful dreams.

Love,
Sarabi

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Thanks, Sarabi. Same to you. I'm already yawning and ready for bed and it's only maybe 9:00PM here. My mom likes to go to bed about eight but something always happens and she gets tied up.

Love, Mary-Margaret