Saturday, May 06, 2006

YAAAAWWWWWNNNNNN....

.....I just woke up and already it's Saturday. My goodness, we worked hard yesterday and didn't even leave the office until way after 8:00PM. I'm learning to tell time and start talking to Mom about 4:55PM to remind her to GO HOME. About 6:00PM, I am having races with myself and my "babies" and making all kinds of ruckus so she'll leave. By 7:00PM, I've worn myself out and flopped into my office bed for a nap. And by 8:00PM, my stomach is growling despite Mom's offerings of Charlee Bears and Vitakraft Yogurt Drops, and I am really getting upset.

She turned off the computers and we raced down to the car. OK...I raced and she tried to keep up with me or I'd wrap the leash around her ankles and threaten to trip her. Then we go to the market, get MY chicken, and go home for dinner. Afterwards, I think we both fell asleep in the big leather chair, and we woke up just long enough to climb the stairs and fall into bed.

Monday, I go to "Day Care" at 7:30 in the morning. Mom has to be at the courthouse by 8:00AM to meet with the DA, so oh-happy-day I'm with my dearest friends at my favorite place. Life is good!!! :o)

I'll try to write more later.

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: