Friday, May 26, 2006

My Day at the Spa

I love going to Miss Patty's Country Kennels. All the girls treat me everly so nicely, and I get my hair and nails done. Then Mom and I go through Siggy's Drive-thru. We get a scrambled egg and bacon (crisp) breakfast sandwich on ever so lightly toasted sour dough with mayo, lettuce and tomato. Back at the office, Mom cuts up the egg and bacon from one half the sandwich and puts it into my office lunch bowl. YUMMMM!! It's the absolutely most best sandwich ever. The downside of Groomer Day is that she just HAS to take a picture of me. I HATE having my picture taken. She says I look like Fu Man Chu here, and I'm only missing the beanie.



So fine, she's right. That picture is pretty bad. Here's my compromise picture. I still look like I'm Oriental, but at least you can see my eyes. Miss Jenny was my groomer today and Mom left a list of do's and dont's. I have to say Miss Jenny did a great job. It took actually a few minutes to muss my top knot, and maybe an hour to get the clip out of it. I probably could have destroyed that darn clip if Sonia hadn't made me drop it. Still, one less clip in the world is NOT a bad thing.

PS: Did I mention that I am SIX POINT THREE POUNDS NOW?? Woo hoo. If I keep getting bigger, maybe Mom will let me go outside and play by myself. Maybe I'm too big to worry about owls and hawks now? Maybe?

G'night, everybody.

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mary-Margaret,

I think you look beautiful! By the way I never thought you looked like Don King! Sometimes our Moms come up with the weirdest ideas don't you think?

I had to go back to the 'dogtor' yesterday because my back was hurting again and I was having trouble going up the stairs. They gave me a shot and some anti-inflammatory pills ( I can barely say that word let alone spell it!) and I feel much better again.

Mum and Dad are going to Greektown tonight to have dinner with a friend who is visiting from Seattle, so I'm going to be pretty lonesome. Daniel and his girlfriend might be here for a while which will be nice, although that's a pretty big responsibility for me you know. After all, chaperoning teenagers isn't really part of my job description. I think I'll be expecting a Charlee Bear bonus later this evening.

Love,
Sarabi