Thursday, November 23, 2006

.....(urp).......


So THIS is what it's all about? Turkey, stuffing, apple pie? Jello salads? Mashed potatoes? Oh my! I had been doing so well on my diet. Down to 7.2 pounds. After tonight, I don't know. Even Mom said "Oooof!" when she tried to pick me up. And looking down, I swear I can't see my toes any more.

Me and my Uncle Rudy were having so much fun playing in my back yard. We didn't even hang out with the humans until they called us in for OUR dinner. We both had chopped white meat, dark meat, something called "giblets" without the "gizzards", mixed with some kibble and some warm water. Oh I tell YOUUUUU. It was YUM from the first sniff. Neither one of us could eat the whole thing and we both left just a tiny bit of kibble and turkey at the bottom of our dishes.

Then we both sorta took a nap. Must be that stuff they talk about in the turkey meat...the Tryptophan or....?

Ahhhh...I'm ready for a good night's snooze.

Hope you all had as good a day as I did.

Love,

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy Thanksgiving M-M, sounds like you had a great day :-)

Love
Opy