Monday, November 27, 2006

How do I love my Mondays?? Let me count the ways.

It's gloomy and raining outside. Blegh! Mom hopped out of bed early because she had a meeting to go to. I went outside long enough to get soaking wet and then decided it was time to go back to bed. When Mom was ready to go she noticed I wasn't just standing there, waiting, like I had nothing better to do. She came looking for me with her cell phone camera.

Not only is the folded over part of the comforter good to snooze in, but it's a pretty good place to hide. Oh well....at least I got to stay warm and cozy while she drove to Pala for her meeting.

Love to everyone...

MM

1 comment:

MoonShadow and the RavenFeather Poodles and Pekes said...

That sure looks warm and comfortable. My favorite place on cold days is on mom's lap or under the wood stove. mom doesnt like of under there, but I'm smart enough to get out from under there if I get too warm. it has been very warm here for late November but now they say its supposed to snow tomorrow. I've never seen snow but hear its lots of fun. hope your tuesday is just as lazy. peke sneezes, Tian-Shi