Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tuesday, Snooze-day

Yup. That's what I did. Sonia even noticed that I don't bother going to my bed anymore. I just drop wherever and I'm happy. Like I'm so comfy at my office. It's like a second home to me. I've been working most of my life, you know. :o)

Someone has been leaving me messages on the wall in the hallway. Someone just a little taller than me. Someone who isn't totally potty trained, if you ask me. And probably a boy. Now let's see. Who could that be. Hmmmmmm. (I don't want to mention any names here, but the other dogs on my floor are either gigantic or female, so that pretty much narrows it down. I think his mother needs to have a heart to heart with him. I don't care if he is handsome and the color of a freshly roasted chicken, it's just plain rude.

Mom mentioned something about MEEEEE sending out Christmas Cards. That should be interesting. I don't write all that well, in cursive I mean. But Mom says she has a rubber stamp of my paw print and maybe I could do that?

Thanksgiving only TWO days away. Mom says if I like chicken (and you know I do) then I'm REALLY going to like turkey. Me and Mom have an anniversary coming up. Our ONE YEAR anniversary on Saturday November 25th. She's asking me if I want anything special to celebrate. I wouldn't mind going out for a steak but restaurants around here are SOOOOO picky about who they let sit at their tables. Baily's is dog friendly but I'm not crazy about pasta. Maybe In-N-Out? We'll figure it out.

Let me know if you have any suggestions, ok?

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No matter where the two of you go you always have a good time & fun memories. So, you know your mom will pick a good place. Wishing you both a SUPER Thanksgiving & a GREAT holiday season. Hugs, Aunt Shelly & the gang