Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A Long Way Home

Here's me, just kicking back in our hotel room.
The Harrisburg, PA Airport Puppy Rest Area - Isn't that thoughtful of them?
Hello from Denver, Colorado!


Whew! We finally got home about 11:30 last night. I was absolutely exhausted. Of course, the first thing I did was go say hello to the cat family. I think they live on the other side of our fence in the bushes. They're not owned by anyone. They're homeless but neighbors feed them. Mom says they're "feral", whatever that means. I kinda feel a little bit sorry for them, so I go say "Hello".

My scent will now be known in THREE airports - Harrisburg (in the puppy lot), Dulles International in Washington DC and Denver. I decided that THIRTEEN HOURS was way too long for ANYONE to hold it, so I went to the "ladies" room and used my piddle pad. I should have listened to my mom the first time, but no. I am very well mannered and REALLY don't like having "accidents" at all. (I still absolutely think it's crazy for anyone to pee at seven miles high, though, don't you think??)

I hope you all enjoyed the pictures I sent. We've heard absolutely nothing yet about the house. I don't know if that's bad or good. People do things kind of strangely. If it were MEEE, I woulda said "yes" or "no" to the offer first thing off. Like if a cat shows up in my back yard, I chase it. I don't just sit there waiting to see if another more fearsome cat shows up. Oh well!

Love,

Mary-Margaret "Globe Trotter" O'Brien

No comments: