Monday, October 09, 2006

Giggle, Wiggle, and Jiggle!!

  Posted by Picasa We had a holiday today so I didn't have to go to work. I got to do some serious sniffing on the side slope. It was kinda wet out there, too. Felt really good on my toes, but wasn't appreciated when I went to check out Mom's clean laundry. She said I made little wet footprints, and tracked some grass and mud in the house. And, I ask you, what's wrong with that? Hmmmm??

Let's see. I found an old ant stake that was all rusted up from being so old. I brought that in. It got the usual response of "Ick, Mary-Margaret. Give it to ME!". (sigh) Then, I found some twigs and managed to get those all the way up to the bedroom. That inspired Mom to vacuum when she wasn't sure if she was going to or not. Now the upstairs is all clean, but my twigs are gone. Then, I found a really long rusty roofing nail and brought that inside. Again I got the "ICK!" reaction and lost my nail.

She's getting pretty picky about what I can and can't bring inside. Like what I can is NOTHING. And what I can't is EVERYTHING. So I go out and just sit by the back fence and sniff....or sit quietly on the slope (where I blend in really good) and wait for Mom to come hollerin' "Mary-Margaret! Where ARE you?". Then I give myself away with a giggle, but I jiggle and wiggle when I laugh, so my tags make a noise and she goes "Oh, THERE you are!". And she goes back in the house. Well, it's no fun if she knows where I am so I come racing in through my private little door and we hug and laugh. Then I take a break and do the whole thing all over again.

I'm writing early today because I know how some people like to read my blog early and I don't want to disappoint my friends. We go see Miss Cathleen today at 4:00. I'll probably get another "paw-di-cure" which I absolutely love. Especially when I get the lotion rubbed on my belly. OHHHHHHH...it feels SOOOOOO good.

I'll let you know if anything else happens that is worthy of you, my dear diary. Otherwise, I'll catch you tomorrow.

Love and kisses,

Miss Mary-Margaret O'Brien

No comments: