Thursday, September 21, 2006

Work, work, work!

Somedays it's just like that. We like to be busy but not too busy, you know? This morning, Mom went to the dentist (again) to fix a rough spot. Then she picked MEEEE up and we went out delivering stuff to people. It's actually called serving papers, but we smile a lot and almost all of our people smile back. Except for one lady who said someone didn't live there and she never heard of him. Tsk tsk! And her son was home from school, too. It's not nice to tell a lie, especially in front of your little kids. What she didn't know what that her neighbor across the street had already told Mom that the person DID live there so ...well, without going into detail.....Mom was really nice and the lady was really mad.

Then we went to the office and Sonia is on vacation so Margie is working with Mom. I think they got a lot done, too. I slept a lot, and ooooooh!!! Did I tell you about my pink tennis ball on a rope with a pink and pinker fuzzy tail?? I LOVE it. I played with that most of the day. I went out a couple of times, said "hello" to a lot of new people and just piddled about. The usual. I really like my job. I must be doing OK because some people now come to see ME and not Mom. Imagine that! :o)

I have a new friend - Peanut, the chihuahua. He's a bit bigger than me, about the color of a well roasted chicken, and really REALLY cute. We did a lot of circling and sniffing today. His mom's an attorney on our floor and our moms help each other out sometimes. So we get to see each other. He used to be kinda shy, but I tell YOUUUU. He was doing some pretty heavy sniffing on me this afternoon. I think he likes me...he REALLY likes me. When we really got going my mom made me leave. She said to "always leave them wanting more". Good words, don'tcha think?

OK...bed time. I didn't want to go to sleep without filling you in, Dear Diary. I'm going to go nap on a dish towel on Mom's desk for a bit while she winds down. Then we'll go to bed.

G'night everyone.

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just had to tell you how much I love your blog! Your dog is a darling.