Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I've been OUTED!

 
My hidey-hole. My secret place and I have been FOUND!!! That sort of ticks me off. Everybody needs their own place. Even Mom has her property in Pennsylvania that she'll probably NEVER live on, but it's her "hollerin' place", like she says. Even Brer Bear had a hollerin' place. The laundry closet is...or I should say..WAS mine.
So here I am just unwinding after a day, and that camera goes off. You can tell by the look on my face that I am NOT happy.

So what's the point, I say. I get up and officially "come out of the closet". There. Now you know. No fanfare, no expectations, no paparazzi lurking in the bushes. It's still the same old me, but no more closet or dirty laundry to snuggle up in....at least not without being bothered.

Piffle!

Love, Mary-Margaret Posted by Picasa

No comments: