Wednesday, September 06, 2006

McDONAAAAAAAALDS...YAYYY!

Oh I just LOVE McDonalds. We get in line and there's this talking menu. I already know what I want. "Hamburger with cheese, please". Mom finally figured out what I was saying and I get it in my very own little bag. I always gete a special "hello" from the girl at the window. They know me at McDonalds and they know I like just the meat and cheese, and no mayo or anything. Mom gets hers with no bun - just lettuce and tomato, and she gets the fruit and yogurt thingy, too. So we both get our lunch and I am so happy I am absolutely DANCING in my car seat. Hurry Hurry....vrrooom!! Make the car go FAST!

Upstairs at the office we take our lunch out of the bag. Mine gets torn up into little bitty pieces. Mom just layers a bunch of napkins on her and leans way over the plastic container. It's drippy, but good. We both finish our lunch and it's really yummy. I try to sneak in a few extra bites by begging, but Mom always says "Mary-Margaret, this is MINE!". I just like to give her a bad time. Oh, I do so everly love McDONAAAAAAAALDs. I even like to say it. (hee hee)

Love, Mary-Margaret

2 comments:

Jay said...

Hi Mary-Margaret!

I love McDonald's too... J used to bring me through the drive-thru to get food. But she only allows me to eat a little of the bun... *pouts*

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Dear Jay - Mom read me your profile. I feel just awful that you are suffering renal failure. That's probably why you only get some of the bun. Too much protein isn't good for you. That's what my Mom says.

Puppy hugs and kisses,

Mary-Margaret O'Brien
Your friend always