Friday, September 08, 2006

Oh, Happy Daaaay! Presents!!

THANK YOU AUNTIE SHELLY AND THE DANIELS KIDS:

Mom had to pry her mailbox open today because it was so full. You know why? Because....da daaaa....there was a PRESENT for MEEEEEEE! I just know it and I can read my name "Miss Mary-Margaret O'Brien (Bagel-puppy) Dawn"
Mom lets me open my own stuff. I really like to do that. I don't WANT any help. See? It only took me maybe ten minutes to punch a hole through the wrapping.
First thing I see is...OHMYGAWSH....CHEWIES! Yum. I pulled the little package out and opened it up. Got MY first rawhide chewy bone out all by my self. Really! I gnawed on it with so much energy and excitement that it was gone in no time. So I went back and oh-my-goodness.
Look at all my presents. There are hair-bows and scrunchies for when my hair gets longer, and a little purple purse with smiley face doggie chewies, and a plush squeaky bone with a nifty tag on it, and a rubber turkey leg and....and...! Well, see for yourself. And a Birthday Card from my cousins, the Daniels kids. I already have it displayed on the etagiere in Mom's office (she spelled that for me...I woulda said shelf, but she says it's an etagiere, so there ya go!) I don't know what to play with first.

These presents are from my Auntie Shelly Daniels and all of her fur kids. I can't wait to meet them. Maybe some day Mom and I can drive up to...what is it again? Oh....Lake Isabella...and visit. That would be so much fun. I could be with a whole family instead of just being an only child. Not that I'm complaining. I do like being spoiled, but sometimes I think life is more fun when you can share, don't you?

Love, Mary-Margaret "almost the birthday girl" O'Brien

No comments: