Monday, September 11, 2006

Before I was born, there was "9/11"...

...and even though I wasn't there, I am helping my mom remember. In the space of only a couple of hours, about four thousand people died, It must have been really awful. I don't understand why people do such horrible things to each other just because they don't believe the same way. A friend of Mom's on my Yorkie List sent this today, and I want to share it with all of you.

Even the animals paid their respects to those lost on that tragic day!

If the link doesn't work, it's probably because the one minute memorial video is being played a lot today. Try it again later, but until then..please think of those innocent souls who died without a chance to say goodbye. Or, if you get the main Method Studios page, type in the word "Respect" in the search bar.

With love to everyone from me, Mary-Margaret

No comments: