Friday, September 01, 2006

My Cousin Harriet*


She's my cousin. My Uncle Mortimer* and Auntie Philomena*'s oldest kid. She goes to COLLEGE at (I can't tell you where!) and she's all grown up. I think she's pretty and nice and smart, and she plays the piano and sings and...ohhh...if I were a human, I'd like to be just like her. I hope I get to meet her pretty soon. My Aunt Rose got to meet Harriet* when she was just a puppy. My Aunt Rose was the puppy, I mean. Not Harriet*. I don't get many invitations to family gatherings, but I know it's not personal. My Aunties and Uncles are really busy with their own stuff and they do live sort of far away, like maybe an hour or so. But I wish I could see them. Really, I do. I know my mom misses them, too.

Love, Mary-Margaret

**Real names withheld at the request of Uncle Mortimer.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

M-M,

Hayley is very pretty. It is obvious that good looks run in the family. But be careful, if Hayley learns to wag her tail, people might think she is as pretty as your are!