Monday, September 04, 2006

I'm learning to TALK...

...or otherwise communicate rather well, I think. Example: My mom used to plunk me on a piddle pad and say "go pee pee, Mary-Margaret". When I did, I'd get all kinds of lovin'. Now, I'm a BIG girl and I scratch at the glass to go out and usually I get to, but if not....I haul myself upstairs to my piddle pad and I go. I still get cuddled and stuff for using it.

I'm having bad gas today. Mom tried Pepto-Bismol...and she's just now wrinkling her nose and glaring at me again, so I think....yipes...yes...I'm going OUT. Bye.

(later)

OK...back now! Whew!! Ahhhh....that Pepto Bismol must have done something. I went straight out side and did my stuff and came right back in again. Mom kept telling me what a good girl I was. But I figure it this way...."gas" is Gods way of helping us tell our Moms that we need to go OHHH-YOUUUU-TEEEE! OUT!

Oh, did I mention? Mom thinks I'm learning to talk. I can say "oooowww!" and she thinks it means "OUT". Maybe...maybe not. But if I had one word to learn, that would be the one.

Love and puppy kisses to everyone...

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

1 comment:

fee said...

dear mm,

how old are you? we could be around the same age!

loves,
fee