Saturday, September 09, 2006

Saturday - September 9, 2006

Me and Mom just hung out today. Loafed around a bit and then went to the office. I played with my new fluffy squeaky bone from the Daniels' kids, and Mom balanced some bank accounts. My friend, Bob, was there fixing stuff on the roof. He puts a really long ladder into our hallway on the third floor and climbs up that to go outside. He said it was just "rooteen maintan...maintenance", you know. Taking care of stuff before it gets really bad? Bob is the guy that brings me cookies in a box sometimes. I really like him.

Let's see. I got a singing birthday card from my friend, Tracy. I just curled up against Mom by the keyboard and watched it over and over and over. I'd still be watching probably but Mom said it might be considered rude if I didn't say "Thank you!". So she made me turn it off (with her help) and I wrote back to Tracy. Tracy and I go waaaaaay back to when I had my little cast on my foot? She works for an emergency vet in Murrieta now. I am trying to get Mom to stop in. She keeps saying "I will, Mary-Margaret, I will!".

Oh, and I made some new friends from New York Simon and Hallie. They are SOOO lucky. They go to day care when their mom goes to work. And you know what Simon's favorite song is? "The Bouncy Ball" ....just like MEEEE!

G'night, everybody.

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: