Friday, April 07, 2006

The Worst is Over!!

Hi! This is Mary-Margaret's mom. She's out of surgery and doing fine. She already woke up from the anesthetic and is a bit groggy, according to her "nurse". I'll be dropping by later to take her some "Get Well" cards and her teddy bear. She'll be staying overnight and I'll be picking her up in the morning. I'm told that the doctor likes to keep the patients confined for the first day so that they don't get too excited and possibly damage their stitches. I'm assured that she will most likely be curled up on a little ball, snoozing the whole time.

Mary-Margaret would like to thank everyone who sent a get well wish. She will be writing to you tomorrow, even if it's a short note, when she comes home from the hospital.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO happy Mary-Margaret is doing well! I just knew she would be, but I feel better knowing for sure and I'll definitely be able to sleep better tonight. Please give her lots of hugs and kisses from all of us. I can't wait to hear from her tomorrow.
Love
Sarabi