Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ding Dong! The Stitch is Gone!

...Which old stitch? The wicked stitch. Ding dong, the staples all came out. I can't help but sing. You know me. Always a happy little tune. My tummy is almost all healed. Actually, it looked better a couple of days ago and it's still a little pink and swollen where the staples were, but that'll be gone in no time. So give me a week or so and I'll be flashin' some hot pink tummy around here again.

Speaking of "tummy flashing", oh boy, did I do some flashing today. The most important recipient was Zeus, the weimaraner from next door at work. And you know what? He LIKES me too! Lots. It was all our parents could do to keep us apart. He's pretty big, but I think he appreciates my friendliness. I'd flash some tummy, and he'd push me over with his nose and I'd do a complete roll-over, and flash more tummy, and get another friendly shove with his nose. We were quite a pair, I tell YOU! His HEAD is bigger than I am. :o)

I'll keep you posted on any new developments. Zeus is quite a guy.

Oh....and guess what? I have a shocking pink toothbrush and my very own poultry-flavored toothpaste. And I brushed my teeth, with a little help from Mom, yesterday for the first time. I was seven months old exactly yesterday AND I still weigh exactly 5.4 pounds, so I think I'm pretty much all grown up, don't you??

Love and stuff...

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting your diploma! I am SO proud of you.
My Mum and Dad are too. It certainly brings back memories for me. I haven't seen my teacher Susan for a while now but I think I'll have to ask Mum if we can go and visit her.
I'm glad your stiches are all out. I can't believe you're 7 months old already - wow!
Things have been pretty quiet here. It's still very hot so I'm more tired than usual because of the humidity.
I'll send you a longer message when I have more energy, just wanted to let you know I am really excited for you.
Love,
Sarabi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mary-Margaret! Clean teeth and no more stitches! Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep those hygiene habits going...you'll not regret it.
Best always,
Miss Lois